History

Zae

 


ZAE Große Stirnräder

In 1903 large spur gears for print machinery were manufactured in an Altona factory.

This was the beginning of period of strong economic growth that led to the foundation of a new company, the Zahnradfabrik Altona Elbe GmbH in 1919.

Over the decades, ZAE, today ZAE-AntriebsSysteme, has developed into an experienced provider of high-value drive solutions.

The current product range comprises:

  • Standard gear units with and without modification
  • Individual drive solutions for specific customer requirements
  • Complete drive units
  • Technical services

ZAE - today

 


Verwaltungsgebäude ZAE & KROENERT

Between 2004 – 2009 several new buildings were erected on the company’s Hamburg premises:

  • New administration building
    (ZAE & KROENERT)
  • Production and assembly halls
  • New material acceptance (KASTO high bay warehouse) with two office floors for engineering and sales